CPHROnline mapping tool
- interactive maps
- graphs, charts and data tables
- interactive population pyramids for regions
- a wide range of health and population topics, including environmental health, child health and Māori health.
CPHROnline will be useful for anyone wanting to access and visualise public health data, from students to health policy-makers. It is an open access website.
With CPHROnline, you can explore interactive maps at different geographic levels, including:
- regional council
- district health board
- local council (territorial authority)
- census area unit.
You can compare data from different regions in New Zealand with:
- single maps
- double maps (comparing two different sets of data)
All data displayed on CPHROnline is from publically available sources.
A wide range of health and population data is available on CPHROnline. Examples of maps and data you can explore on the CPHROnline website include:
- Environmental Health indicators - Environmental Health Indicators index page
- Hauora online - Maori health statistics
- socioeconomic deprivation - New Zealand Index of Deprivation (NZDep2013)
- New Zealand Health Survey - NZHS adult data and NZHS child data
- population pyramids for territorial authorities, district health boards and regional councils.
For the full range of data and statistics available, visit the CPHROnline homepage
If you have any questions about CPHROnline, email Caroline Fyfe.
A user's guide to CPHROnline is available on the CPHROnline website, or you can download it here: A User's Guide to CPHROnline (pdf)